Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hope

Today our pastor spoke on Hope. Do you have hope? Do you have peace and joy? My faith in Christ and personal relationship with him reminds me that I have hope for tomorrow and hope today. I continued reading today after church, and I was reminded that struggles and strife remind us that we have hope through Christ. Through the trials of my life, especially our five lost pregnancies, I am reminded that God is doing a good work in me. And, over the last ten years, I have been able to reach out to other moms who have suffered loss, too. This ministry is definitely one I wish I did not have, but I am thankful that I have been able to be a support to so many others.

I ask you today, where does your hope come from? Do you have hope? Do you have peace? Joy? Love? If not, I invite you to talk to me about my Christ and my relationship with Him.

"I have a hope! I have a future!
I have a destiny that is yet awaiting me.
My life's not over, a new beginning's just begun,
I have a hope, I have this hope!

God has a plan, it's not to harm me,
But it's to prosper me and to hear me when I call,
He intercedes for me, working all things for my good,
Though trials may come, I have this hope.

I will yet praise Him, my great Redeemer,
I will yet stand up and give Him glory with my life.
He takes my darkness and turns it into light,
I will yet praise Him, my Lord, my God.

There's still hope for me today 'cause the God in heaven loves me.

I have a hope, I have this hope."

-Tom Walker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbJtqYow3Q&noredirect=1

No comments:

Post a Comment